Saturday, February 9, 2013

Completed Ultramarines Chaplain and Terrain Painting Project

I have completed the first Individual Character in the Ultramarines project I am working on. I am quite pleased with how it came out.
Ultramarines Chaplain in Terminator Armor

The next character model will likely be a Librarian in Terminator Armor, so stay tuned for that. It might even happen over the weekend.

On another note I have decided on a paint scheme for the Underwater Cavern Terrain I won from Terrainaholic 



I am going to be painting half of it as a standard underground cavern, using photos of Carlsbad Caverns as inspiration. The other half is going to be painted in an ice cave theme. This is going to have a lot of blue and white. Stay tuned for this as well I plan on working on this over the weekend as well, to contribute to Terrainaholic's Build-a-thon weekend. If you are not familiar with Terrainaholic he is a long time terrain community supporter and inspiration. Check out his channel this weekend over on YouTube to see what he is building. I will also be posting videos in response to the build-a-thon of the projects I am working on.

That is all for now. Until then Thanks for reading. Feel free to follow the blog and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment